Friday, November 17, 2006

The Mal is back

Sometimes you need a break from blogging and for that I apologise to those of you who come and read my running diatribe. But I hope that with everything coming back into karma, then I shall be back with a far better pace

Blogging is like commiting to training program, it must have focus and motivation and that is my new commitment for the coming future.

So once again apologies and thanks for dropping by again.

Run back on Monday for the Race Report from the New York Marathon and also my first visit to a Professional Coach on Sunday

Mal

New York Marathon 2006

Bib Number 18737
Time 4:27:27

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

from taiwan

run ten marathon

my blog

http://tc2en.mojolingo.xuite.net/http%3A%2F%2Fblog.xuite.net/harris1020/assassin

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Mal!!! Looking forward to that race report.

Mal James said...

Thanks everyone , stay tuned more and more to come with more blog commitment