Wednesday, March 22, 2006

228 Days 1 Hour 17 Minutes

Managed to get up before the alarm went off at 5:30 am, knowing that I wanted to get to the gym when it opened at 6am. Decided to just hit the treadmill and do a 40 minute treadmill (or DREADMILL) , first time I have used a treadmill for a while and the Gym I have joined has no shortage of machines from Treadmills to Elipticals to Streching Contraptions.
One thing I like about the Treadmill is that programming a speed in , enables you to have agood workout with no slacking and add a pre programmed course in add the hills. Today decided on a comfortable 10 kmh to start and everytime I get on the machine will just boost the speed up by a point or two and use this method to increase speed and more importantly my leg cadence.
The Countdown clock continues to countdown

No comments: